Position: Digital Account Manager
InsCoder is a Hong Kong based digital agency that specialise in e-commerce and we are looking for an individual with passion for online, commitment, and agency experience to join our growing team.
We are a team of designers, developers and growth strategists who are entrepreneurial about helping our clients achieve their goals and grow their brands.
About the job
We are looking for an Account Manager to work with us in our Hong Kong office. You’ll work in a team that are flexible, friendly and up for always improving their craft.
At InsCoder, the Account Manager is responsible for delivering a high-quality service to our clients and working closely with the Project Manager to facilitate strong communication and on-time, on-budget deliverables. The successful candidate is a strong problem solver who anticipates risks and issues and manages the client’s expectations, while also pursuing new business opportunities with the guidance of co-founders.
If you have good energy, enthusiasm for e-commerce, brand insight and digital know-how, we’d love to hear from you.
- Pursuing new business opportunities.
- Pro-active sales and lead generation.
- Client management and support: taking calls and meetings.
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients through great meetings and follow-up.
- Initially shadowing and eventually taking part in complete sales process with potential leads.
- Work with the growth team to implement new processes.
- Delivery of high quality across the board and fine eye for detail is key.
- Write creative briefs for the design and development team.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with and support designers, developers and growth team.
- Strong understanding of business and functional requirements.
- Experience with managing digital projects, especially the design and development websites.
- Ability to up sell in client meetings.
- Detail oriented with high levels of personal motivation and organisation
- Preferably one year agency experience within an Account Management or Project Management role.
Salary 25k – 40k depending on experience
Please send us your CV and a covering letter at [email protected].