After migrating from Magento to Shopify, AnimalsAsia’s eCommerce business has observed its fastest growth since launched.
It is no doubt that Shopify is the most popular eCommerce platform nowadays. Shopify is the world’s leading multi-channel commerce platform, powering more than 400,000 businesses who have collectively sold more than $34 billion worth of products online or in-person.
If you’re using other eCommerce solution and looking to re-platform to Shopify, this article is created to help you quickly grasp the benefit of using Shopify. We will go through the top 5 reason why business are flocking over to Shopify.
1. Easier to build
Shopify has a simplified store setup process and easy day-to-day management, through robust content management systems (CMS) that are uncommon when compared to other open-source counterparts. Merchants receive native hosting, shopping cart functionality, and sales channel integrations with no additional fees or integrations. This can save significant time and financial investment that would otherwise exist with open source platforms.
We can launch new online stores in just a matter of weeks.
2. A true home for your business and brand with limitless potential
Shopify is completely agnostic to design and front end technology.
With full storefront customization, no product limits, powerful analytics, and much more — Shopify isn’t just a house for your business and brand, but can be designed into a permanent home.
Shopify also offer several advantages for optimization compared to open-source options, including these key benefits:
● Easy access to extensions. Easily build the store of your dreams with the functionality you need, through robust third-party apps and integrations.
Shopify proudly boasts more than 1,500 apps that allow merchants to build their businesses the way they want them to perform. These added benefits from apps include:
● Additional functionality to your storefront, like product reviews, pop-ups, chat functionality, and more.
● Extend the power of Shopify’s admin, like enhanced reporting, shipping options, inventory management, and more.
● Integrate with the most popular third-party business software, like MailChimp, Quickbooks, Xero, and more.
● An ever-evolving product. Hosted platforms, like Shopify, host hundreds of thousands of stores, so they regularly are pushing new improvements to ensure all sites are built with industry-leading best practices.
3. Sell anywhere your customers are
Shopify offers more sales channels, payment gateways, and integration products than any other eCommerce provider, offering your business a unified platform to sell anywhere your customers are now — or will be in the future. From Amazon and Pinterest, to Messenger and Shopify POS, you can check out all Shopify’s sales channels on the Shopify App Store.
4. Rest easy knowing your business is safe
Shopify incorporates industry-leading security features into every product, like 256-bit SSL certificates, Level-1 PCI compliance, and 99.9% uptime with 24/7 monitoring — allowing your business to breathe easy knowing their business, and customers, are always protected.
5. Simplified store maintenance
Shopify simplifies store maintenance, so that entrepreneurs can focus on what really matters — running and growing their online businesses.
As a hosted eCommerce, Shopify offer merchants:
● An army behind your business. Going hosted means you get access to 24/7 technical support and ongoing platform maintenance to reduce downtime, and keep your business running smoothly.
● Industry-leading security. Hosted platforms look after SSL certification, security patches, and more, to ensure you can rest easy knowing your business and customers are secure.
About the Author
Billy Yeung is an expert in all things Shopify, who has worked alongside more than 200 different Shopify online stores to help them launch, grow and automate their businesses since 2015.