Setting up and running your own online store may look complicated, but it is actually not difficult at all. This article will teach you step-by-step how to start your online business with SHOPIFY. Upload your products to your online store and sell worldwide by connecting to FACEBOOK and GOOGLE ADS.
Shopify is a cloud-based solution with an easy-to-use interface, designed especially for eCommerce. As of 2018, more than 600,000 merchants around the world have used Shopify to build their online stores. Whether they are individuals or large corporations such as Telsa/ Nestle, they all like Shopify's system.
The first step is to sign up for an account.
Register a Shopify account
1) To start with, go to Shopify official website and register with your email address.
2) Enter your password and your store name. Be aware that the store name cannot be the same as other sellers. No worries! This is just for Shopify's internal use. What your customers really see is your registered domain name.
3) Then it comes to Shopify's survey(Optional)
4) Enter your contact information
5) Done! You are ready to go!
6) Let's see how it works! Oh, it's not attractive!
It's that simple. You can have your own online store in less than 2 minutes. However, a simple store like this is not attractive enough. Follow us and we will teach you how to make your store beautiful and more importantly, how to increase conversion rate and sales.
Here is an example of a completed online store. Don’t forget to click and have a look at it.